MakeMUD Earth Fizz powder
Concoct mysterious bubbling potions or create fizzing imaginative worlds with our EarthFizz, made with real mud. Just add water to see one of our favourite acid-base reactions in action! Watch carbon dioxide bubbles pop through the goop, and hear the hiss of fizz. The perfect addition for the mud kitchen or outdoor play area.
Add spoons of EarthFizz to a small bowl of water to see it bubble, or scatter the powder on a tray and add drops of water to see it fizz to life! If not too diluted, you can even try using any thick leftover goop as a natural paint for process art.
The EarthFizz powder comes in three types of real mud:
* Forest - soil based, perfect as a dark and mysterious backdrop to your fizzy potions and bubbling mud imaginative play
* Beach - pale-coloured sand, great for quicksand imaginative play, frothy beach small world play, etc
* Desert - made with the natural colouring of orange earthy sand, this is great for desert imaginative play, bubbling lava (makes yellow bubbles), fairy potions, and much more
Like all of the MakeMUD products, the natural soil component has been safely sterilised to eliminate all live matter, then mixed with food-grade ingredients.
- Contains 200g of EarthFizz
- Packaged in a resealable, compostable pouch
- No added colours or fragrance
- Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory (a mum and her kids)
For more details, including ingredients and allergen info, see the FAQ https://muddly-puddly.com/pages/faq
Recommended for ages 3+ years, adult supervision required. This is a toy and is not suitable for consumption.
EarthFizz may start hardening if exposed to moisture in air. Always store sealed in its bag, and break up any chunks if needed.
Avoid contact with eyes. May irritate small cuts or scratches on skin. If contact occurs, immediately rinse with cool running water.